Mineral foundations have become a staple in many women’s makeup bags.
They love this new generation of foundations because the makeup is lightweight, provides good coverage for spots and other imperfections, and is all natural. The down side – many mineral makeups are messy powders that have to be custom color blended for every application.
Advanced Mineral Makeup’s new liquid mineral makeup is the best of both worlds. It’s super lightweight, looks very natural – like your skin, but better, and is easily applied with fingers or a foundation brush. The best thing? The shades match real women’s skin tones (many foundation companies are still using a warm/neutral/cool system that makes foundation matching a real challenge). This foundation comes in 7 easy-to-match shades ranging from fair to medium…think Nicole Kidman to Angela Bassett. Fingers crossed that they will add darker shades so everyone can wear it.
Here are a few more high lights:
· The makeup is all pigment, so a little goes a long. Apply over your moisturizer before it dries so the foundation goes on and blends smoothly.
· It won’t settle in creases and it contains antioxidants, botanicals and anti-aging ingredients, so it gives you a more youthful appearance.
· Anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory
· Contains no perfumes, FD&C dyes, binders, talc, or parabens
· Oil-free and non-comedogenic
Thank you so much Stacey Adair for introducing me to the makeup and sending the sample to try! I fell in love with it and it’s become my secret for looking good on “no makeup” days.
In Houston, Advanced Mineral Makeup’s liquid foundation is available at Soteria Skin and Spiegel Spa. For more info about the makeup, visit www.AdvancedMineralMakeup.com or contact Stacey Adair at www.SkinWisePlus.com.