Styling a professional model takes creativity and a fashionable eye. Styling the rest of us takes even more skill.
Contestants will get:
- Sarah’s secrets for flattering different figures and making your models really shine
- Show off your styling skill in a fashion show
- Exposure to Houston fashion insiders
- Professional photos of your work
Who can apply?
- Professional and amateur stylists
- Fashion or accessory designers who want to showcase their pieces
- Boutiques who want to present their point-of-view
- Sabrina Miskelly, Producer, Mirror Mirror, Livewell Network
- Mattison Grey, MattisonGrey.com
- Sarah Gabbart, Fashion Writer, Houstonia Magazine (print and online)
- Cherise Luter, CEO, JAXON EP/Fashion & Beauty Writer, Houston Press
Ten stylists will be selected to compete. Applications will be accepted until June 20, 2014. For more info, call or email Sarah Shah at 617- five zero one-8055 or Sarah(at)SarahShah(dot)com.
Update (August 11.2014)
The event was packed and the stylists presented their work to a sold-out crowd. Click here to meet the stylists, models and for other event info.