My quest for great age-fighting skincare continues. Last summer, I field-tested La Prairie’s White Caviar system and loved the results. It lightened my age spots dramatically. However, some spots persisted after the 90-day trial. So the quest went on….
I’ve just discovered another line that’s currently flying under the radar and is rumored to really boost collagen production, increase elastin and even out skintone. Many products claim these results, and most don’t really deliver.
What’s different about Visible Solutions Advanced Skincare By Max? The product base is high-grade aloe instead of water. Apparently, aloe absorbs into the skin much more easily than water, so the nutrients and extracts in the product absorb into the skin more efficiently. What that means in the real world – faster and better results.
Here are the untouched before pics, the baseline for the field test (May 28, 2012), so we can compare the results over time.
Here is Day 1 of the field trial…I just tried the products for the first time in the video. More info about the products and how to use them below.
Here’s what I’m using and a summary of what it is supposed to do. Go to the product website for official instructions, ingredients, etc.: The products in the video are the sample versions…here’s a picture of the real packaging.
- Cleanser – The line doesn’t have a cleanser…use your favorite. Wait til your face is completely dry…yup, completely dry.
- One Minute Wonder – Exfoliation without abrasives. Smooth it on 3 times a week, wait about 1minute til it liquifies on your skin (it will go from tacky to liquid). Gently rub in a circular motion starting in the outer edges of your face for about 30 seconds until the balls of dead skin and dirt appear. Rinse with water and pat dry. This step removes dead cells so the other products can absorb into the skin.
- Youth Recovery Serum – This is the lifting and firming step. It also contains antioxidants. Apply 1 pump to face, throat and décolleté…so your body looks just as young as your face!
- Skin Brightening Mouse – Use in the morning to hydrate and even out skin-tone. It contains alpha hydroxy acid. It doesn’t contain sunscreen, so you’ll have to use your own.
- Replenishing Cream – Use at night to hydrate.
- Eye Rescue – Hydration, lifting, anti-aging and evens skin tone in the eye area. Pat it on. Rubbing it on may “bruise” the product and keep it from working effectively.
I’ll check back in in about a week with a progress update. Links will be added here when the updates are published. Thank you Bobbi Horne for introducing me to the products and inviting me to try them!
Part 2 – Click here for Day 19 Update