eHow.com asked me “How to Hide the Fat That Hangs From Your Side When Wearing Tight Jeans?” Here’s the video I created for them to answer that question….
Thank you Tweak Style Boutique in Houston, Texas for providing the beautiful space, garments and accessories for the video shoot. All the dressing tips and info about the clothing used in the video is below.
How to Hide the Fat That Hangs From Your Side When Wearing Tight Jeans — powered by ehow
When you wear tight jeans, fat can get squeezed out above the waistband, causing muffin tops.
Any shirt that is tucked into your waist band or tight around the top of your jeans will highlight the fat that is squeezed out. To hide muffin tops, choose tops that give you extra room in the waist and hip area.
Here are some shirts that will hide your love handles –
- Tunics – are cut with extra room in the waist, tummy and hips. These tops cascade over your body and hide the muffin tops.
- Black, blue and yellow print Custo Barcelona Noli tunic ($208)
- Serefina double chain and pendant necklacewith black ($63)
- Structured jackets – jackets made from thick fabric with body will hold in the fat.
- Milk Yonan Baraschi jacket ($335)
- Magenta BCBG chiffon halter ($70, one left in size large)
- Gypsy Turquoise and fresh water pearl Chandelier earrings ($200)
- Draped tops – drapped tops camouflage the extra lumps and rolls because the extra fat gets mixed in with the draping.
- Black and beige Evolution twist tunic ($79) with black cami ($38)
- Gypsy onyx and fresh water pearl angel chandelier earrings ($200)