Welcome! I’m Sarah! I help people be seen authentically and judged accurately…in real life, on stage, on TV, online and in traditional and social media. Judging ourselves and each other…trying to understand who a person is based on appearance…is part of the human condition and not a problem in itself.
The pain comes when the judgement is inaccurate…when people can’t see their own true beauty and value (like when a person looks in the mirror and thinks they look bad)…or when people are misjudged and misunderstood by others (like when people make the wrong assumptions about a person’s skills, talents, abilities or character traits). In a nutshell, I resolve those inconsistencies and heal that pain.
Here on the blog, I share…
- Tips, case studies, resources, products and info to support you in making your image all work. For a particular post or topic, use the post index or search box (above).
- My TV appearances with all the tips and product information that I present (Did You See It On TV)
- My events…upcoming workshops, keynote speeches at conferences and meetings, public appearances and upcoming TV appearances (Events). I also share photos of events I attend and peeks behind the scenes of my events (Behind The Scenes, #WheresSarah)
- Dress Yourself Skinny book and workbook ordering info and specific tips for making the body you have, look like the body you want (Dress Yourself Skinny)
- Media…info about booking me on TV, headshots, bio, watch a segment, media mentions and more (Media)
If you want more, connect with me on your favorite social channels for real-life examples, tips, behind-the-scenes of events I attend…and my dogs, my garden and other randomness. My main outlets are Instagram, Facebook and YouTube (@SarahShahTV). If I am attending an event, you can also find me on twitter at @SarahShah.
Below are some posts to get you started. If you can’t find what you’re looking for or have specific questions, please email me at Sarah(at)SarahShah(dot)com or Facebook message me. If I don’t respond in a couple days…that means I didn’t get it, so ping me again!
Thanks so much for visiting!